Myths are common in the fitness industry. There are always different things being said about how to lose weight, how to gain muscles, what workouts can burn fat quicker, and so on. While it can be har…Read More
FLEXX COVID/Open Gym Policies
- The gym will be open for personal training and general use by appointment only. Maximum of four personal training clients at a time; total maximum 6 people working out at a time (including personal training clients).
- All individuals entering the facility will be required to use hand sanitizer and undergo a health screening before entering, including having their temperature measured by a no contact thermometer. Individuals who are symptomatic or have a fever of 100.4 or over will not be permitted to enter the facility.
- Members are asked not to come earlier than 5 minutes before their scheduled workout.
- Upon the conclusion of training, members have five minutes to exit the workout floor
- Members will be required to sign a new waiver (available at the front desk) before working out
- Members are asked to bring their own water bottles and towels with them.
- You must be at least 6′ from others when entering/exiting – and at least 10′ apart when exercising
- You must wear a mask indoors when not actively exercising – and cover your coughs and sneezes!
- Disinfect any equipment you use with a new clean wipe
- Check in and out with front desk attendant for each visit
What we are doing to protect you:
- Running our state of the art airPHX system at all times. airPHX utilizes a proprietary, patented non-thermal plasma generator that enables units to disinfect both air and surfaces. With typical air pathogen reductions of >90% and surface reductions of >95%, airPHX is providing hospital grade disinfection to the fitness space. In fact, this is same technology that is installed in hospitals.
- All staff will wear masks at all times
- Staff will undergo the same health screenings upon entering
- Any staff member who feels ill will stay at/be sent home
- Trainers must wipe down all equipment used by clients as it is being used
- FLEXX staff and trainers will clean the gym throughout the day
- Deep cleaning every night
Open Gym work-out slots are available on the hour, every hour when FLEXX is open. Slots are available 2 days ahead of time for sign-up over the phone, in the app or on the website. Due to limited capacity, please limit to one, one hour slot per day. Front desk staff and trainers will provide guidance when you enter on which parts of the gym are accessible to you for that day’s workout.